So I’m giving away a majority of my merch that I no longer wear, have doubles of, don’t need or don’t use so the easiest way to give it away is via tumblrrr.
- Must be following
- Reblog as much as you like, the more you reblog the higher your chances of winning. (Just go crazy c;)
- Likes COUNT
- I’ll ship worldwide.
- The competition ends July 30th (I’ll message the winner and if I don’t get a reply by 12pm I’ll message the next winner)
- I’m choosing a winner using random.org
- For further questions, feel free to message me! ^-^
GIVE AWAY CONTAINS
- Green Day Shirt
- Asking Alexandria
- Mayday Parade Shirt
- Of Mice & Men Shirt
- Mayday Parade Shirt
- Suicide Silence Singlet
- Sleeping With Sirens Shirt
- Pierce The Veil Shirt
- Woe, Is Me Singlet
- A Day To Remember Shirt
(ALL SHIRTS ARE SIZE MEDIUM)
- Parkway Drive Crewneck (L)
- You Me At Six Crewneck (M)
- Sleeping With Sirens (With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear)
- Pierce The Veil (Collid With The Sky)
- Mayday Parade
- Mayday Parade (Anywhere But Here)
- A Day To Remember (Homesick)
- You Me At Six (Sinners Never Sleep)
- You Me At Six (Hold Me Down)
- Punk Goes Pop 5
- The Amity Affliction (Chasing Ghosts)
- Of Mice & Men (The Flood)
- Of Mice & Men
- Escape The Fate
- Tonight Alive (What Are You So Scared Of?)
- Tonight Alive (Let It Land Ep)
- Simple Plan
- Simple Plan (Get Your Heart On)
GOOD LUCK c:
SO I’M HAVING A HUGE GIVEAWAY
These are some bands clothes and CDs ive bought and I’ve realized that I either have multiples of the cds or just don’t want some of my merch anymore. SO I’M GIVING IT AWAY FREE TO 1 LUCKY FOLLOWER ON JUNE 20TH.
For a chance to win: All you have to do is
annoy the fuck out of your followersreblog this picture for a chance to win it all. I’ll be using a random picking website on JUNE 20TH 2013 so make sure to reblog this for a better chance at winning!
http://kellins-selfish-machines.tumblr.com/ ILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME!
Make sure your ask box is always open.
DON’T ANNOY YOUR FOLLOWERS TO BADLY!!!!!!
The following things that are up for grabs are:
King for a day sweatshirt
Pierce the veil zip up sweater (Mens)
Sleeping with sirens CD
2 Pierce the veil CDS
All Time low CD
2 Boys like girls CD
Plain white tees CD
4 Pierce the veil tees
Sleeping with sirens tank top
YOU HAVE TILL JUNE 20TH REBLOG!!!!!
REMEMBER TO BE FOLLOWING ME http://kellins-selfish-machines.tumblr.com/
We praise people for being “naturally” smart, too, “naturally” athletic, and etc. But studies continue to show, as they have for some time now, that it is generally healthier to praise schoolchildren for being hardworking, than for being naturally gifted. We know now that to emphasize a child’s inherent ability places pressure on that child to continue to be accidentally talented, which is something that is hard for anyone to control. When the children who are applauded for their natural skills fail, they are shown to take the failure very personally. After all, the process of their success has always seemed mysterious and basic and inseparable from the rest of their identity, so it must be they who are failing as whole people. When students are instead complimented and rewarded for their effort and improvement, they tend to not be so hard on themselves. When they fail, they reason, “Well, I’ll work harder next time.” They learn that they are capable of success, rather than constantly automatically deserving of it, and they learn simultaneously that they are bigger and more complex than their individual successes or failures.